VOLT is seeking candidates for Full Stack Software Engineer role for our client in Seattle, WA. This is 100% Remote Full time role for candi...
VOLT is seeking candidates for Full Stack Software Engineer role for our client in Seattle, WA. This is 100% Remote Full time role for candidates in United States. They MUST BE able to work on W-2
This client offers the opportunity to be part of an exciting team exclusively focused on two hypergrowth industries: artificial intelligence and blockchain.
Full Stack Software Development Engineers develop, document, and test software to ensure the software meets the needs of end-users and achieves business goals. This role provides technical guidance to development teams and oversees the technical aspects of all projects.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Launch enterprise scale IaaS, PaaS and SaaS products for Data Scientist and ML Engineers
- Use Lean Software Development concepts such as Agile and Scrum to deliver products at "start-up speed"
- Use Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment to maintain a high-quality standard
- Serve as a mentor and coach to other engineers on the team, helping them develop their professional skills and grow their careers
- Experiment with whatever technology we need to get the job done
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Demonstrated understanding of the operating system software, Python, NodeJS, Angular, React, etc.
- Design expertise at the product level with heavy involvement through all phases of the SDLC using concepts that may include Service Oriented Architecture, caching, load balancing, SQL/NOSQL databases, microservices, serverless architecture and Commercial cloud services
- Utilized object-oriented design concepts to program large multi-tier systems. Knowledge of common and useful design patterns.
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Bachelor's or Masters' degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
- Knowledge of commercial software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Passionate about artificial intelligence, cloud, and emerging technologies
- Familiar with ML platforms like Horovod, Spark, DeepSpeed, Scikit, Tensorflow and Pytorch ( Nice to Have )
- Familiar with HPC platforms like OpenMPI, RDMA and RoCE
- Responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment
- Work independently with minimal guidance
- Effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to non-technical audiences
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer - provided by Dice