Your innovation. Our impact . At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to c...
Your innovation. Our impact . At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater health for our communities, and greater experiences for our customers. Innovation is a top priority. Here, you'll have an opportunity to work in a collaborative environment that brings together industry leaders and technology experts, so together we can drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to create solutions and programs that can truly make a difference at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Full Stack Developer
Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains active relationships with stakeholders to determine business requirements.
- Collaborates with engineers and graphic designers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
- Works to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
- Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Mentors others on coding standards and performs code reviews as needed.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Incumbent should also have the ability to mentor others, lead projects and provide troubleshooting support.
Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training;
5+ years experience on one platform, multi database, multi language or multi business application, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
NICE to Haves:
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- A bias for action, including self-motivation to just get started on problems, even when there is ambiguity involved
- 3+ of experience in the health care industry.
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Blockchain (Hyperledger)
Must Have Experience with the technologies/languages below:
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
- iOS / Android
- React / Angular JS
- Full Stack Engineer
- Front End / Backend / Middleware
- Database experience : SQL & NO SQL
- provided by Dice