The Full Stack Developer, for a firm specializing in the transparency and decentralization of digital currency will work closely with the CE...
The Full Stack Developer, for a firm specializing in the transparency and decentralization of digital currency will work closely with the CEO, focusing on optimizing and analyzing development.
Some must haves are:
• 4+ years professional experience in software engineering
• Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
• Passionate about technology and interested in Bitcoin, blockchain, and tech entrepreneurship
• Strong understanding of web services, databases, and data analysis
• Interest in researching topics related to digital assets, mining, and staking
• Have a working knowledge of databases and monitoring systems
• Working knowledge of Bitcoin mining and/or interest to learn development
• Strong Java programming skills (4+ years professional experience). Kotlin skills preferred.
• ReactJS front-end development (1+ year of experience)
• Ubuntu Linux system administration
• REST/HTTP, JSON/XML
• Database Operations (SQL, NoSQL, Redis)
• Cloud servers such as Amazon AWS and Digital Ocean
• Experience in operating mining, staking, or running validating node efforts
• Microservices architecture
• Git version control
• A passion for learning
• Proactive self-starter with a solutions-focused, positive attitude
• Team player, willing to pitch in wherever needed
• Organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful
• Reliable time management skills and method for tracking objectives and tasks
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to independently manage short term projects from conception to execution and power through setbacks with focus and determination
• Comfort adapting to changing situations and priorities with a high sense of accountability and urgency
• Appreciation of input and candid feedback
• Develop and maintain the infrastructure to include:
o Front-end website (ReactJS)
o API server
o Back-end software for managing Bitcoin wallet and automating transactions. This software interfaces with Bitcoin Core full nodes through the RPC protocol.
o Ensure strong system security to protect funds in Bitcoin wallet.
o Ubuntu Linux system administration for servers running in Amazon AWS or colocation datacenter.
• Write documentation on how to maintain and troubleshoot the system.
• Remain in an on-call rotation with other engineers in the team to troubleshoot critical downtime.
- provided by Dice