Company Summary: TriumphPay is a fintech startup within a publicly traded bank that focuses on supply chain finance offerin...
Company Summary: TriumphPay is a fintech startup within a publicly traded bank that focuses on supply chain finance offerings within the transportation sector. TheTriumphPay group also includes the bank's initiative in blockchain invoice presentment solutions and is actively working on prototypes with other members of the blockchain in Transportation Alliance (BiTA) of which Triumph is a founding member.
Position Summary: The opportunity includes working on a variety of systems involved with TriumphPay and Triumph's blockchain initiatives. We are looking for developers with skills in .NET, Node, Rails, and React. You will join a dynamic team of working professionals in building new and exciting products for the industry
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop custom web applications for supporting supply chain finance initiatives.
- Work with emerging blockchain and distributed ledger technologies such as Fabric and Quorum.
- Work with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and effectively size projects.
- Design, analyze, code, test, debug and support new and existing applications.
- Develop a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing,deployment, and support.
- Develop application designs that are secure, performant, scalable, fault tolerant,and testable.
- Utilize analytical, process and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion. Involves close collaboration with product owners, developers and testers.
- Communicate project issues and/or risks in a timely manner. Identify critical paths to meet business deadlines.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
The successful candidate will possess business operations experience and skills,analytical and critical thinking skills, and attention to detail. Additionally, the ideal candidate should possess the following:
- 3+ year's application development experience in a professional environment.
- Experience identifying customer's business needs and providing a technological solution.
- Strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with the .NET Framework
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and Entity Framework or equivalentORM.
- Experience with agile implementation methodologies
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent skills and experience.
SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- 3+ years development experience
- Familiarity with the MVC framework
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 2.0 - 4.0, Visual Studio 2015 skills preferred
- MS SQL Server
- Strong background in building scalable, high quality and high performance application on the Microsoft technology stack
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and effectively manage time
- Strong initiative and drive with high productivity and work ethic
SALARY & EMPLOYMENT
- Compensation commensurate with experience, skills, and position responsibilities
- Company benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K and others.
Triumph Business Capital: Built to Serve Your Unique Needs!
Since 2004, Advance Business Capital has provided invoice factoring for over 7,000 small to mid-size businesses. Our name has changed to Triumph Business Capital, but our success is still measured by the value we bring to each and every client relationship. The strength of our commitment is reflected in product innovation and the strategic partnerships we've established.
A Triumph Company
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, Triumph Bancorp, Inc. is a financial holding company with a diversified line of community banking, commercial finance and asset management activities. From its founding, the vision of Triumph Bancorp has been centered on four core business priorities: delivering value, developing people, demonstrating expertise and displaying a commitment to enterprise success. Triumph Bancorp currently trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the ticker symbol TBK.