Veridify Security Inc. is pioneering IoT security solutions with an emphasis on building automation and industrial control. We partner with ...
Veridify Security Inc. is pioneering IoT security solutions with an emphasis on building automation and industrial control. We partner with the world's leading semiconductor and cloud vendors to provide device-to-device security featuring zero-touch deployment, blockchain credential management, and authentication and data protection between all IoT devices. The market is already recognizing our effort as we were recently named one of the "Top 10 Most Influential Internet of Things (IoT) Companies", and awarded "Best Contribution to IoT Security" at ARM TechCon as well as the "Linley Analyst Choice Award: Best Technology".
Summary: We are looking for a well-rounded web application developer with a strong background in Java. The developer will implement the front end, back end, and database portions of applications running on embedded devices, appliances, and cloud-based servers. This position will be based out of our Shelton, CT office.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in product definition activities including feature analysis, user interface, and system tradeoffs.
- Help create product design requirements and test plans.
- Design and implement user interfaces for web applications.
- Design and develop backend software in Java for server applications.
- Create and implement database schemas where required; help administer PostgreSQL database.
- Configure, maintain, and administer Web servers in the cloud.
Requirements: (Education, training, skills)
- Bachelor of Science or above in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Engineering or Math from a four-year college or university, or equivalent education/experience.
- Relevant experience and/or training in the Java programming language. Knowledge of C programming desirable.
- Experience in software development for web applications.
- Experience with AngularJS, Bootstrap, Tomcat, PostgreSQL, and JavaFX desirable.
- Experience designing or implementing network and other communications protocols highly desirable.
- Experience with cryptographic methods such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, AES, SHA-2 helpful.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must work in a minimum supervision environment, alone or within a team.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States and eligible to apply for U.S. Security Clearance.
Veridify is an equal opportunity employer located in Shelton, CT. Our office complex has exercise facilities, restaurants, a farmer's market, childcare centers and more. We offer benefits to full-time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the development staff is currently working remotely but will be transitioning to the Connecticut office early this summer.
To learn more, visit .
EOE. This is a direct hire position, no recruiters please.