NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm accelerating the Bitcoin future. We believe that Bitcoin is not just a new asset c...
NYDIG is a leading technology and financial services firm accelerating the Bitcoin future. We believe that Bitcoin is not just a new asset class but a potentially powerful force for good.
NYDIG's focus is two-fold. First, we aim to provide the best investor solution platform with the most sophisticated suite of products to corporations, asset managers, institutions, and other sophisticated investors. Second, we aim to democratize access by providing a technology platform capable of powering embedded bitcoin products and services for any financial institution. Our team is a group of proven innovators with deep domain expertise across finance and technology. We look for optimistic, passionate, low-ego, excellence-driven people who want to work together on creating impactful solutions. This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm innovating in an exciting and dynamic industry.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join our core engineering team! Our core engineering team is responsible for developing and scaling our suite of applications for NYDIG's Investor Solutions and Platform Solutions offering. These solutions - like our API integrations, flagship custody platform, and risk management platform - help tackle some of the most interesting challenges that institutionalized Bitcoin investors face every day.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will leverage your experience utilizing modern web based front-end technologies and expertise in systems design, architecture, and server-side development to build our suite of next-generation Bitcoin technology. You will interface directly with our business users and product managers to gather requirements and will be responsible for the design, build, test, deployment, and maintenance of our technology offerings.
- Design, architect, and develop distributed and highly secure systems using modern architecture deployed in the cloud (we use AWS)
- Develop and implement responsive user facing features for growing complex needs
- Improve system robustness by reducing the chances of operator error, detecting aberrant conditions, and improve our automated end-to-end test framework
- Provide guidance through code reviews, process improvements, and hands-on contributions
- 3+ years of software engineering experience in Java (or other JVM language), Python, OR other OOP languages such as C++ or C#
- At least 1 year of experience working with front end technologies such as ReactJS
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Experience deploying applications on cloud services such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Strong opinions on techniques that maintain and improve team productivity, code quality and culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication, particularly when describing system architecture and capabilities
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar engineering discipline
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous benefits package including
- Unlimited PTO
- Exceptional benefits package with:
- $1/month premiums for you and your family
- HSA plan option with employer funding
- Dedicated benefit concierge
- Free One Medical membership
- Flexible unmetered Parental Leave policy
- 401k program with company match
- Employer sponsorship for personal/professional development programs (the sky's the limit!)