Seeking a Full Stack Developer with deep interest and experience in Blockchain/DLT and DeFi to be an integral part of the product and servic...
Seeking a Full Stack Developer with deep interest and experience in Blockchain/DLT and DeFi to be an integral part of the product and services team at this cryptocurrency company. The ideal candidate is an energetic team-player with a can-do attitude who is self-motivated, highly organized, and detail-oriented.
You will work with product designers, architects, and other engineers to prototype and create new products and features instrumental in bringing decentralized finance and cryptocurrency technology into everyday use by the general public. This role will focus on application development and UI/UX implementation but will also be a core collaborator in the design, development, and use of the entire technology stack.
- Brainstorm features with product owners and designers, and guide decisions based on your knowledge of the codebase. Deep and diverse blockchain experience is helpful in this regard, but not a requirement.
- Solve technical problems and provide innovative solutions across the full stack: front-end, back-end, and distributed infrastructure platforms like Ethereum, related layer 2s, and associated protocols and tech.
- Translate user stories and technical requirements into functional code in partnership with the UX designers. Fintech mobile or web app experience is helpful but not a requirement.
- Build and deliver software systems with SDLC best practices including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. Must be comfortable working alone and as part of a group, as well as product team configurations for rapid iteration and development.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of new and current systems enforcing scaling, security, and reliability.
- As a senior software engineer with a range of unique and valuable experiences, you will serve as a mentor to other developers, as well as learn from them and their experience.
- Work with product team to deliver excellent solutions and customer experiences. Initial focus will be on our mobile finance and wallet app, and associated web and kiosk integrations.
- Make. Ship. Repeat and do well while doing good.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional engineering experience with multiple tech stacks and the proven ability to pick up new things and work as a team lead.
- 3+ years of hands on experience in a production environment with one or more of: blockchain and DLT; consensus protocols; distributed systems; applied cryptography; fintech products or services, especially end-user mobile/web apps and/or backend protocols and interfaces.
- Additional experience with native app mobile development and additional frameworks and platforms a bonus.
- Experience designing, implementing, and using RESTful and/or GraphQL APIs.
- Experience building or integrating with cloud native/microservices architecture applications and platforms.
- Experience with Agile software development (Scrum or Kanban).
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
- Deep problem-solving capability and attention to detail.
- User and user experience focused drive and natural focus in all design and process oriented thinking.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes a plus.
- Previous experience deploying and configuring environments using infrastructure-as-code provisioning tools like Terraform and Ansible a plus.
- Experience with traditional enterprise technologies including SaaS and ERP systems (like SAP) a plus.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don't hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website:
Please Note: - We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time. - No third party candidates will be considered for this position. - U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- provided by Dice