OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for an Full Stack Developer responsible to deliver working applications/components for the Research ...
OneMain Financial is seeking candidates for an Full Stack Developer responsible to deliver working applications/components for the Research & Development team to support OneMain Business initiatives. This role requires candidates to have an innovative mindset and be naturally curious about emerging technologies. Candidates must have hands-on expertise with modern software development languages and software development lifecycle techniques. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, be a team player and have the ability to support the R&D team through code development and Proof of Concept documentation.
- Support development and delivery of working proof of concepts
- Project-specific solutions R&D consulting/proof of concept development
- Industry research and understanding emerging trends
- Collaborating with internal partners on R&D definition
- Delivery planning and coordination
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Mathematics focused field
- 2 to 5 years direct experience with modern programming languages such as Java, C#, Java Script, frameworks, etc
- Experience with any two of the following: CI/CD, Chatbot, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Robotic Process Automation, Virtual Digital Assistants
- Understanding of design patterns, services, architecture patterns
- Exposure to DevOps techniques a plus
OneMain Financial holds a strong commitment to our customers, communities and team members. This approach to lending has helped us provide customers with loan options for over 100 years and grow to over 1,600 branches in 44 states. We know that success starts from within, which is why we place emphasis on creating a team of talented and dedicated individuals. If you re looking for a place to work collaboratively and build your career from the ground up, think OneMain.
At OneMain, we know that in order for our team members to be their best, they need the right opportunities and benefits. Our comprehensive benefits package for full-time and some part-time employees includes: health and well-being options for team members and dependents, up to 4% matching 401(k), tuition reimbursement, continuing education, incentive pay, paid time off, paid volunteer time and more.
- provided by Dice