Introduction Thomas J. Watson said it best: "Good design is good business." Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights a...
Thomas J. Watson said it best: "Good design is good business." Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Role and Responsibilities
What you'll do with us…
IBM Data & AI is looking for a passionate design- and detail-oriented individual to translate conceptual requirements into beautifully efficient user experiences based on a deep understanding of user needs. As Full-Stack Designer, you'll work cross-functionally with product management, development, and QA to define, deliver on, and enforce a standard of design excellence across both internal and external facing products that have a daily impact on tens of thousands of users worldwide.
For consideration - please share your pdf, portfolio link or examples of your work
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Solid understanding of user experience design principles with the ability to address complex design problems and provide sound design solutions
* Comfort with balancing multiple projects with multiple deadlines
* PDF or portfolio link is a must
* Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* Experience designing complex enterprise software for highly technical userbases
* Experience writing production-level front end code in React or other equivalent modern framework