BlockApps' platform, BlockApps STRATO, powers blockchain business networks in energy, finance, agriculture, travel and...
BlockApps' platform, BlockApps STRATO, powers blockchain business networks in energy, finance, agriculture, travel and entertainment and other industries. BlockApps has created several industry innovations, including the launch of Blockchain as a Service with Microsoft, founding the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (the world's largest open standard blockchain organization) and being the first blockchain company to partner with all major cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform). BlockApps' customer base includes the full range from blue chip startups to major enterprises like Bayer Crop Science and ALTEN.
BlockApps' mission is to empower developers and enterprises to use blockchain technology to reinvent the way customers and businesses interact. You can learn more about BlockApps at .
If you are passionate about the enterprise blockchain space and are interested in helping customers implement cutting-edge, scalable and performant blockchain solutions, we would love to hear from you.
We currently have openings for experienced hands-on and team-oriented developers to build global blockchain based solutions as well as to continually enhance our core product to meet customer demands.
Proven customer delivery experience and hands-on coding ability is a must as well as excellent communication skills. We are happy to train you on Haskell and blockchain technologies on the job.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build large-scale enterprise blockchain applications, based on our STRATO platform
- Manage technical delivery teams, mentor junior and external developers and provide guidance on technical solutions
- Ability to prioritize, manage and effectively communicate across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives
- Translate business workflows/use cases into technical specifications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code in accordance with industry best practices and participate in the code review process
- Rapid prototyping of demos for customers
- Enhance the STRATO platform to meet customer needs
- 3+ years' hands-on experience in developing large scale commercial enterprise software systems or large-scale online services
- 2+ years' experience as a technical lead on a delivery team
- Process mapping or UML experience
- RESTful API design and implementation experience
- Expertise in SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Cloud computing experience with Azure/Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Google Cloud
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker
- Proficiency in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in Agile development
- Proven experience in TDD
- Experience with technical delivery to clients and meeting customer deadlines
- Support technical pre-sales efforts
- Degree in computer science or related field, 5+ years' experience in software engineering or equivalent work experience
- Strong collaboration, interpersonal, and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have
- Mobile experience
- Functional programming
- Experience in Ethereum/Solidity