Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communication
Location: New York
Accenture is a leading global professional services compa...
Organization: Corporate Functions/Marketing and Communication
Location: New York
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world's largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at .
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that supports the Accenture strategy; enhances long-term client relationships; inspires employees and candidates; and drives profitable revenue growth. Accenture Corporate and Recruitment Marketing is now looking for a strong leader to support Global and North American programs.
We're looking for a senior marketing executive to join Accenture Consulting Marketing & Communications to lead marketing across North America (United States and Canada) for our Financial Services group, which serves clients in the banking, insurance, and capital markets industries.
At Accenture Financial Services, our goal is to help shape the future of the financial services industry through our research and ideas, and our work with clients. We are well-known for helping clients with complex organizational change as we achieve our corporate promise: "High performance. Delivered." Our clients also to look to us for innovation and our capabilities in areas such as digital, cloud, fintech, cybersecurity, blockchain, and robotics. We want to be better recognized for these leading-edge capabilities in Financial Services NA.
Success in this role means implementing a Financial Services marketing strategy that differentiates Accenture from the competition, positions us for profitable growth in the region, and engages and inspires our talent (current and recruits).
On the business side, you will work closely with Accenture's North America (NA) operating unit managing director, the Financial Services NA consulting practice leads, and our NA client service group leads. You'll have responsibility for working with these leaders to synthesize business priorities and deliver a marketing approach that best serves our overall growth objectives for the region.
On the marketing side, you will report to the Managing Director, Global Financial Services Marketing, and lead a team of FS marketing professionals based in key cities in NA. You will collaborate with FS Media & Analyst Relations and other members of the FS marketing team, as well as marketers in Accenture's other businesses (Technology, Digital, Operations, Strategy), and members of the Accenture geographic marketing team.
Our marketing approach at Accenture is to be content led, client-focused, issue based, and "digital first." You will be responsible for all aspects of integrated marketing for Financial Services in NA, from shaping content through program design, execution and reporting, using market campaigns as well as client and opportunity centric marketing techniques. You will also be responsible for internal communications for the Financial Services NA operating unit.
The breadth and depth of our capabilities and our deep client relationships in Financial Services NA provide an unparalleled opportunity to grow your marketing career. We innovate, collaborate, operate and deliver value in a unique way-and we offer marketing professionals the opportunity to do creative work and deepen their skillset as they participate in growing the business and cultivating one of the world's most valuable brands.
The ideal candidate will bring a breadth of quantitative and creative marketing capabilities, and a focus on value creation, grounded in diverse experiences with multiple businesses and channels. The candidate must be an expert practitioner in digital marketing, with experience in creating integrated, content-led marketing programs that establish or change perceptions, strengthen client and ecosystem relationships, and support sales. You have a proven ability to master the business dynamics of a complex industry like financial services, with multiple stakeholders and intricate regulations. You'll need to be a strong networker, know how to use data and analytics to assess and improve marketing ROI, and be able to adapt programs for a diverse set of markets and segments. You'll also need experience promoting a major brand, infusing fresh thinking into existing marketing programs, and optimizing ongoing activity based on results and reporting. You are a strong leader, able to articulate a strategic vision that both our business executives and marketing professionals - some of whom report to you, and others who don't - can rally behind. You'll need experience structuring, motivating and managing a team of direct reports, including identifying and nurturing talent. Finally, experience with B2B marketing, financial services, and management consulting are all significant plusses.
* Differentiate Accenture's value proposition from the competition in financial services and create a preference for Accenture in key NA markets and at priority financial services clients
* Help position Accenture as a relevant, sought after contributor to the financial services industry agenda (banking, insurance, and capital markets)
* Help make Accenture famous for bringing innovation related to, but not limited to, our capabilities in digital, cloud, cybersecurity, blockchain and artificial intelligence in Financial Services NA with clients, employees and recruits
* Build client prioritization models that integrate into CRM to support lead generation and sales origination
* Design and execute marketing programs and campaigns that help drive origination and sales growth
* Demonstrate our deep insights about industry/technology trends, and promote Accenture's unique work and capabilities across our five Accenture businesses (Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations)
* Define and implement a Financial Services NA marketing plan that supports the overall Financial Services marketing strategy and reflects NA business priorities and objectives
* Contribute both strategic thinking and hands-on marketing, serving as Marketing's single point of contact for client account leads in Financial Services NA
* Provide guidance on marketing-related matters to the local Financial Services leadership (managing directors, practice leads, client service group leads, client account leads)
* Enhance Accenture's industry network, developing new and powerful ways of engaging key clients, decision-makers and industry influencers
* Organize and oversee the Financial Services marketing function in NA, including recruiting, hiring, and developing talent
* Provide guidance and support on internal communication and driving employee engagement to the Financial Services NA managing director
* Originate or adapt content-based marketing campaigns for relevance and impact in key market segments
* Lead efforts to develop and execute marketing programs for a defined set of specific client accounts
* Manage FS Marketing NA budgets and optimize the ROI of marketing investments
* Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed
* Travel domestically/internationally up to 10%-20%