Are you a truly great front-end engineer? Interested in mind-blowing challenges in the rapidly evolving world of the blockchain? Picture you...
Are you a truly great front-end engineer? Interested in mind-blowing challenges in the rapidly evolving world of the blockchain? Picture yourself on the very cutting edge of computer and data science, like applying machine learning on an unprecedented scale to massive data lakes and huge data flow pipelines.
Don't wait to explore this rare opportunity to create meaning with your software. At CipherTrace, you will join other top-tier talent helping to grow the crypto economy and make the world safer. Our cryptocurrency intelligence solutions are used by the largest exchanges and banks globally to keep criminals and purveyors of fraud off their payment networks. CipherTrace blockchain analytics solutions enable investigators to de-anonymize the financial transactions of drug dealers, terrorists, and other bad actors.
Just less than a year after emerging from stealth, CB Insights 2019 Cyber Defenders named CipherTrace one of the top-two companies in the cryptocurrency forensics. CipherTrace's seasoned founders and the top New York and Silicon Valley venture capitalists backing the coming are in it to win. If you have what it takes to be number-one, if you think creating breakthrough engineering solutions is fun, we want you.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable about all aspects of front-end and web development and has a passion for crypto currencies and blockchain technology.
The ideal candidate should be a passionate, self-motivated, team player with experience working in a quickly evolving environment and a who has a willingness to work and learn in a collaborative organization.
To be successful, you should have experience in the following areas:
· BS in Computer Science or Math or equivalent experience
· Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and bootstrap.
· Experience with Restful APIs
· Experience building, testing and deploying web applications
· Experience with responsive designs
· Strong knowledge of computer science fundamentals and software development best practices
Nice to have:
· MS in Computer Science, Statistics or Data Analytics
· Experience with Angular
· Experience developing Hybrid Mobile Apps using the Ionic Framework
· Experience visualizing data using D3 and/or other data-oriented libraries like D3.
· Experience developing PWAs
· Deep understanding of web technologies such as HTML, Sass/Less/CSS, as well as build pipelines and optimizations
· Working knowledge of mobile device development
· Experience writing native support for the Ionic Framework for iOS or Android
· Experience integrating cryptocurrencies with other services and building the tools required to extract information from the blockchains
· Experience with cryptocurrency and Smart Contract development