Our client is a world leader in cryptoﬁnance. In 2015, they were the ﬁrst to provide institutional-grade liquidity to major tradin...
Our client is a world leader in cryptoﬁnance. In 2015, they were the ﬁrst to provide institutional-grade liquidity to major trading platforms. Since then, they have made significant efforts to create stability in the cryptocurrency markets. They continue to grow and shape the industry through their extensive trading experience and deep technical knowledge of blockchain. They are highly active in the space and frequently rank among the leading traders by notional trade volume.
Our client offers global access to cryptofinance. As fintech entrepreneurs and investors, they constantly unlock new opportunities by anticipating the rapidly changing needs of the industry. They use advanced technology and proprietary algorithms to trade cryptocurrencies and crypto derivatives. They are active in platform trading, over-the-counter (OTC) trading, asset management, venture capital, and cryptocurrency mining. They are also developing cutting-edge solutions for stablecoins.
They are looking for a C# Developer to work in the front office team (30 people WW) in the day to day development and production (close to traders).
- Acting as an Rapid application developer in the Front Office environment.
- Producing new features writing code, making design/architectural decisions, testing generally TDD/BDD, tracking quality-related metrics, and producing documentation.
- Demonstrating features to stakeholders and product owners to gain a solid understanding of the business and get feedback on work delivered.
- Participating in Scrum-related activities, such as daily stand-up meetings, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, and demos.
- Delivering software that meets our standards and providing operational support if necessary.
- React JS
- SQL Server
- Agile Scrum / Design Pattern
- Test driven development / CI Implementation
- Analytical spirit and good communication
- Experience with complex information systems
- Minimum of 3 years in corporate and investment banking or finance
- University degree: Business computing, computer science, computer engineer