Front End Team Lead
Our Client is an enterprise software company that uses blockchain and AI to harmonize data across enterprise silos. The ...
Front End Team Lead
Our Client is an enterprise software company that uses blockchain and AI to harmonize data across enterprise silos. The Pong platform is a digital operating framework that brings trust, context, and perspective to organizational data simplifying complex decisions at the speed of business. After five years of R&D, our Client has finalized product development and deployed its core product with anchor global clients.
The company's product ecosystem addresses one of the fastest growing problems leaders face maintaining their competitive edge while reckoning with fragmented information and evolving needs. The company's core innovation converges blockchain and AI to harmonize enterprise systems, data, and cross-organizational activities to produce decision-making analytics and tools for executives.
Our Client is seeking a Front-end Team Lead Engineer with a demonstrated track record of mentorship, innovative thinking, and technical excellence. You will work in a collaborative Agile(ish) environment to help us build responsive and user friendly web applications. As the front end team lead, you will be responsible for communicating the product roadmap, product features, and technical requirements to the front end team while collaborating on technical direction with design, product, back end engineers, and tech leadership.
What you'll do in this role:
- Enhance front-end architecture to improve performance, scalability, maintainability, and flexibility
- Leverage and contribute to the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex enterprise products
- Create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications
- Lead a team of front-end developers while collaborating with UX design, product management, QA, and other team leads to implement versatile front-end solutions
- Analyze trade offs that consider the user experience, performance, and code maintainability all at the same time
- Review pull requests
- Document technical implementations and technical decisions, whether made alone or collaboratively
What you'll need for this position:
- 5+ years in a product development position. The ideal candidate will have spent at least two years working as a "full-stack developer
- and familiarity with NGINX, Homebrew, and Abstract
- Strong communication and reporting skills, comfortable reporting to C-level executives
- A holistic approach to problem solving paired with the desire and curiosity to fully understand the
- product, its roadmap, and the various elements that affect the roadmap
- Professional experience with multiple tools in the web application ecosystem (e.g. Bootstrap, JQuery,
- Angular, React)
- Possess an engineering mindset and consideration of trade offs present in every decision
- Experience with automation and SaaS management tools
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Competitive Salary + incentive bonus
- Stock options & 401K Match
- Full health, vision, dental
- Open vacation policy/ paid time off
- Unlimited snacks, coffee, sodas and weekly team- building lunches
Our Client is conveniently located in Chelsea close to the ACE and L trains along with the PATH trains.
- provided by Dice