Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Front-End So...
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Front-End Software Development Engineer with experience, please read on!
Companies today are facing a growing set of complex regulations around how they manage the ever-growing personal, financial, and other data they store and manage. Not only must they figure out which standards matter, but they must also determine if and how they are able to meet these standards with confidence and prove they can as a regular part of doing business. They need a better way to keep their promise to safeguard your sensitive data. We are a radical new approach to ensure organizations can effectively discover, track, and meet the web of compliance requirements. Companies today face enormous risks in fines, lowered stock price and compromised reputation. We are creating advanced solutions to these problems with hosted services that leverage the latest technologies including cloud-based microservices, containerization, machine learning, blockchain, adaptive process automation, and more.
What You Will Be Doing
This is where you come in. We're looking for a passionate and innovative software development engineer to join our growing team and bring this vision to reality. You need to work independently to solve complex technical problems to enable us to quickly adapt to customer feedback and needs. As a member of our small and highly-experienced engineering team, you'll be able to influence design decisions across all levels of the product taking into consideration the voice of the customer. Our product has a multi-tiered architecture using the latest technologies including Docker, Kubernetes, React, Java, and Go just to name a few. There's literally no shortage of opportunities to hone and grow your technical skills in our highly-collaborative startup environment.
- Designing and coding engaging user experiences using Node.js, React and Redux
- Creating integrations for services like Slack, Gmail, JIRA, GitHub, and more
- Developing reusable front-end software components that other developers and business users can easily leverage
- Writing automated tests for all code and building monitoring and system health metrics into the code you build
- Documenting your code and contributing to team best practices
- Working across codebases (full stack) as necessary in a fast-paced startup team
- Creating and maintaining documentation and training materials
What You Need for this Position
- 2-5 years experience in software engineering role including exposure to modern front-end development on a production service
- Focus on the customer requirements first- and the ability to translate into modern user experiences and integrations
- Deep understanding of functional programming concepts
- Expertise in developing solutions which leverage asynchronous programming
- Experience on an agile team and agile methods including Scrum or Kanban
- Bachelors degree in computer science, mathematics or similar is required
Nice to have:
- Experience with REST APIs and SQL databases
- Service integration experience
- Familiarity with web site instrumentation, understanding customer usage, and the benefits of A/B testing
- Experience and/or exposure to the automated unit and regression testing
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- PTOSo, if you are a Front-End Software Development Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice