Minimum Required Skills:
Minimum Required Skills:
If you are a Front End/Mobile Developer with web development experience, please read on!
Based in beautiful Irvine, CA, we are a very well funded streaming e-commerce platform that is already seeing great success in our early stages. Our platform is a way for communities to come together, and provide a means for people to easily discover the types of products and brands they are passionate about, while providing a one-stop-shop to make purchases while viewing relevant content. We are currently in our beta stage, but have already partnered with big name athletes and many more brands. You will be working directly with the CTO and be an integral part of our companies future and success.
Our leadership has an impressive track record of building up successful start ups into great companies and selling them for millions and billions of dollars to big names like IBM. This project will be biggest one they have worked on yet!
**PARTIAL REMOTE work is an option**
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Join the early stages of a VERY promising tech startup
- Work directly with the CTO and have a large, direct impact on the technology that makes our business
- Work with new exciting technologies, we have many projects you can work on and make horizontal moves when you need to (e-commerce, streaming, blockchain, mobile)
What You Need for this Position
- BSCS degree or related
- Strong mobile development experience (Android or iOS)
- Web Development experience
Nice to have:
- Experience with streaming services
- E-commerce experience
What's In It for You
**REMOTE work is an option**
- Extremely competitive salary
- Join a Early stage start up that is very well funded
- Work from home options if needed (at least 2 meetings in-person per week min) *working on-site is a plus*
- Work with tech gurus with an impressive track record of starting and building up successful startupsSo, if you are a Front End/Mobile Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2020 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice