Our Austin, TX based client is a funded, early-stage Fintech (financial technology) startup that is looking for a Strong Front End Javascrip...
They are a pioneer in their space and have a very exciting future ahead. Being a startup, they are looking for committed candidates who are interested in the potential upside growth opportunity that comes with investing yourself in a startup at an early stage. The leadership team (CEO / CTO) are proven and have successfully built large successful companies from the ground up. They have recently hired an inspirational VP of Engineering as well who will work closely with this individual as things evolve.
Their tech stack:
- Any experience with OpenResty and Clojure for middleware, PostgreSQL on the back end a bonus
- AWS / EC2 and other AWS Services.
What you bring:
- Interest in working at an early stage startup
- Love for face-to-face collaboration. This is not a remote position.
- Experience building and maintaining fast-evolving customer-facing systems
- Familiarity with REST APIs
- An active Github Portfolio
What you will get
- Ownership of Front End Development
- Deep exposure to the world of early-stage investment and VC
- Early equity (plus salary) in a company with traction
- Highly skilled and motivated teammates
- Influence on systems design and architecture
- Exposure to the Fintech / Blockchain space
- provided by Dice