Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startu...
Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Front End Engineer - Blockchain Startup, up to $250k (The company can hire engineers from mid to sr. to lead level) Sunnyvale, CA
The company is in the fintech and blockchain space, has raised a very large round of funding and is growing rapidly. The company's product is revolutionizing a very large industry, impacts both consumers and businesses, and is socially good.
In addition to offering very competitive salary, the company can offer significantly more equity than most startups at a similar stage, which may end up being very lucrative. Job Responsibilities
- Translating wireframes and designs into high quality production code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a wide array of devices and browsers
- Building front-end libraries and reusable components for future use, including integration tests and unit tests Qualifications
- Interest/ability to learn/use React
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Experience with data structure libraries such as Immutable.js
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of front end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here:
- provided by Dice