A leading blockchain company with a focus on financial services in New York is seeking a UI developer to join its team for a contract engage...
A leading blockchain company with a focus on financial services in New York is seeking a UI developer to join its team for a contract engagement.
This position will be responsible for the design and architecture of building a trading platform for its OTC businesses.
Candidates must have a previous financial services background and experience working on trading applications/front office teams. As part of this project, you will be working in a small team of developers and will be expected to contribute to different aspects of the technology.
- Front End design and development
- Primarily helping team build out digital asset trading platform
- Developing/maintaining the UI/UX of our web platform
- Write test scripts, perform code reviews and ensure we deliver customer-focused production ready applications
- To fulfil any additional / ad hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 3 years hands-on development experience working with relevant technologies
- Experience working on trading applications highly preferred, but will consider candidates with experience designing customer facing applications in financial services firms
- Experience with Vue or React, Redux, and JS-related
Nice to have: AWS certification, blockchain or crypto currency experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.