As a Developer on our new Front End Team, you will collaborate to design and build internal and client facing applications for manipulating ...
As a Developer on our new Front End Team, you will collaborate to design and build internal and client facing applications for manipulating real time healthcare workflow configurations. You'll do this by contributing to an easy to use, beautiful UI that allows our customers to map their health information specifications to relevant fields and workflows on our blockchain. Developers on our Front End Team will understand our user workflows well enough to anticipate how they would interact with the interface. If you're interested in joining a newly established team, building user interfaces from the ground up, creating a user-friendly environment by writing code, and moving forward in your career, please apply.
- Build and optimize applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
- Contribute to the creation our UX Design through quality mockups and prototypes
- Contribute to documentation and and guides
- Build high quality graphic standards and adhere to brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies & UI/UX Best Practices
- Professional experience deploying, updating, and maintaining modern web applications used in a production environment. You've likely been doing this professionally for at least the past 2 years.
Desired (but not required) Skills & Experiences
- Professional experience with Vue
- Experience contributing to UX design decisions
- Competitive salary that correlates with your ability to contribute
- Generous vacation + sick time allotment
- 4 hours/ month paid community service time
- Equity incentive plan
- Medical, Dental, & Vision, GTL, STD, LTD Insurance with employer contribution
- 401k + Employer Match
- Fun office perks including snack bar, dog-friendly environment, recreation room, modern layout, and indoor/ outdoor transitional space
- Friday brown bag lunch & learns
- Standing/ sitting height-adjustable desks
Myndshft's software-as-a-service automates and simplifies time-consuming healthcare administrative tasks associated with prior authorization, eligibility and benefits verification, and patient financial responsibility, freeing providers and payers to concentrate more fully on patient care again. Myndshft was founded in 2015, and works with leading providers, payers, and health information exchanges.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
We value diversity and inclusion, and strive to build teams which include people from a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Diversity makes us tick, and we are better together. That said, we are an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This job description is subject to change at any time. We are a startup, and we all wear many hats. As part of your employment, you may be asked to perform duties outside of this job description. Please see your immediate supervisor with any questions you may have.
- provided by Dice