Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in fina...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Front End Developer role based in Hoffman Estates, IL.
Role: Front End Developer
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Writing code and focusing on CSS, SCSS, SASS, HTML, Bootstrap and JQuery to build customized solutions.
- Developing reusable layouts/templates for websites along with developing the UI (extendable and reusable).
- Provide clean code for integration into larger project.
- Work w/back end Developers to make sure UI and scripts are well-integrated w/dynamic functionality. Requirements:
- 4+ years' digital experience with a strong objected oriented foundation, including coding in HTML5, CSS, jQuery, and Bootstrap.
- SCCS skills and the ability to transform a design vision into elements on the web.
- Strong experience with responsive, mobile-first design.
- Passionate about technology and keeping up with trends.
- RESTful API integration; JIRA.
- Bachelor's Degree
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice