Export Portal is looking to hire a Freelance International Logistics Consultant who can provide their expertise and knowledge about internat...
Export Portal is looking to hire a Freelance International Logistics Consultant who can provide their expertise and knowledge about international trade and supply chain protocol to continually help us refine our online B2B international trade platform.
Applicants must have 5+ years of experience dealing with global shipping and supply chain optimization, and must thoroughly understand Incoterms and the single window system.
This is a remote, freelance position. Compensation will be negotiable and commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this position, please fill out the following form so that we can get a better understanding of how you can fit in our ecosystem:
• 5+ years of experience coordinating global shipments
• 5+ years of experience coordinating supply chain optimization
• Solid understanding of Incoterms
• Thorough understanding of the functionality of the single-window system
• Ability to adhere to deadlines
• Understand SMEs' (small to medium-sized enterprises) needs in international trade
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills
About Export Portal:
Export Portal is a digital B2B marketplace aiming to be a comprehensive international trade hub for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) and their counterparts. Empowered by our proprietary blockchain technology, Export Portal prioritizes security, transparency, cost-effectiveness, and ease-of-use. Thus, our partners can confidently trade, network, and communicate with other verified companies and experts from all over the world. With Export Portal, SMEs have an exponential growth opportunity - not just geographically, but within their verticals as well. Find out more about our platform here: