The Green Recruitment Company is the leading specialist provider of global recruitment solutions to the Green Energy Sector. We are headquar...
The Green Recruitment Company is the leading specialist provider of global recruitment solutions to the Green Energy Sector. We are headquartered in London with international offices located in Beijing, Sydney, Dubai, New York & Santiago De Chile. Our core sectors are: Renewable Energy Generation - Offshore Wind, Onshore Wind, Solar PV, Solar CSP, Hydro, Marine & Tidal, Biomass Energy Solutions - Energy Consultancy, Energy Management, DSR, EV, Energy Storage, Sustainability, CSR Digital Solutions - Smart Cities, Connected Homes, IOT, Blockchain, M2M, Smart Metering Areas within these sectors we cover: Finance (M&A, Structured, Project) Project Cycle (Development, EPC, O&M) Manufacturing (R&D, Sales, Engineering) Services we provide: Recruitment - Executive Search, Contract, Permanent Contingent, Research, MSP, RPO Global Manpower Provision - Pre-assignment, Mobilisation, Assignment Support, Demobilisation Payrolling We are unique in that we are the only recruitment business to incorporate all of the following: Specialize solely in the Green Energy Sector Specialist teams covering the complete Green Energy journey Provide a full range of recruitment solutions - Technology embedded in our own recruitment solutions and services Operate in all international geographies Find out more at
A global leader in Smart Energy Technology is looking for a strong developer to lead firmware development of new power electronics products. You will have the opportunity to join an Engineering group, working on new products firmware and software, from architecture through implementation and testing, to mass-production.
- Lead and manage a team of SW/FW developers working on new projects in the area of power electronics firmware.
- End-to-end responsibility on SW/FW from concept through development and integration.
- Develop and debug low-level real-time and low-latency firmware in C on multiple platforms MCUs/DSPs.
- Implement high-level power stage control loops algorithms and state machines.
- Implement FPGA logic as part of the power stage control.
- Hands-on board bring-up, debug, test, and code optimization.
- Design and implement protocols for system communications.
- Establish and maintain SW testing infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Write Software Requirements Specification and Design documents.
- Provide post-production support when needed.
In addition to salary this role will also provide bonus' and equityJob Requirements:
- BS or MS in EE/CE, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of professional SW/FW development experience with at least 5 years of experience in power electronics systems, control loops and control state machines SW/FW development.
- At least 2 years of proven management experience.
- Excellent programming experience and proficient in C.
- Experience with development on various MCU platforms and dealing with Real Time constraints.
- Familiar with embedded microprocessor design process: compilers, debuggers, IDE, source code control (GitLab), and Jira.
- Experience developing communication protocols and device drivers using hardware interfaces: ADC, GPIO, PWM, UART, SPI, I2C, etc.
- Experience with Unit/regression testing frameworks and SIL testing.
- Knowledge in FPGA development (VHDL or Verilog).
- Familiar with digital/analog hardware development.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, function generators, and logic analyzers.
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task.