FinTech Teaching Assistant -This is a remote position working between the hours of 8am-5pm Saudi Arabia time (overnight hours in US time zon...
FinTech Teaching Assistant -This is a remote position working between the hours of 8am-5pm Saudi Arabia time (overnight hours in US time zones). Full time and part time shifts are available.
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is a global education technology company that offers a three-full-stack computer programming bootcamp, as well as courses on Data Science and other emerging technologies. The innovative curriculum and Learning Management System are designed to train students to become self-sufficient developers, regardless of their technical background. We also make it a mission to support underserved communities and increase diversity in the tech industry.
This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and make a positive impact in many people's lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you're interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you'll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
* Occasionally support Instructors through assisting in teaching through small lectures, and live demos.
* Conduct reviews of assignments with students.
* Grading of assignments, quizzes, and other projects by students.
* Enforce the 20-minute rule for class attendance.
* Frequent check-ins with students (every 20 minutes depending), to identify what students are working on and how to support their learning.
* Provide student feedback to the lead instructor.
* Create and support a fun atmosphere for learning.
* Comfortable with supporting students remotely via Zoom & chat forums.
* Contribute to the building and reviewing of curriculum content (lessons, assignments, activities, etc.)
* Attend daily team meetings and program meetings
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or computer related field
* Financial Fundamentals in Time-Series Analysis, Financial Ratios, and Financial Analysis
* Python Programming in Python 3, Pandas, MAtplotlib, API Interactions, and JupyterLab
* Financial Libraries and Tools like NumPy, SciPy, and Quantopian
* Execution Algorithms, Monte Carlo Simulations, Risk-Data Aggregation, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Modern Portfolio Theory, and Logistic Regression
* Must have reliable internet and equipment to perform all job duties
* Machine Learning using Algorithmic Trading, Random Forests, k-Nearest Neighbor (kNN), Support ZVector Machines (SVM), Linear Regression, and Scikit-learn
* Blockchain and Cryptocurrency experience in Solidity, Ethereum, Consensus Algorithms, Transactions, Validation, Distributed Ledger, Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, and Mining