Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. The bank is operational in 58 countries with a large ...
Our client is a multinational investment bank and financial services company. The bank is operational in 58 countries with a large presence in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Currently our client is looking to hire a candidate specialized in Cyber Security, Optimization and tuning at Jacksonville, FL location.
Title: VP - Financial Crime Intelligence - Cyber Security
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Role / Responsibilities:
- Review detected risks from an AML/TF perspective and determine if there are any regulatory reporting requirements, notifications to Legal, Sr. Management etc and perform or assist in any financial investigations that become necessary due to risk exposure
- Act as Bank s liaison with law enforcement relative to cyber-security investigations, while promoting continuous cyber-crime analysis by interpreting relevant industry findings and Bank s Compliance policies to assist in implementation of safeguards
- You will continuously monitor process stability and escalate to senior management any current or future risks and stay abreast of emerging risks associated risks connected to cyber-security including but not limited to account takeover, identity theft, BEC (business email compromise
- Act as SME for any SAR filings connected to cyber security events or crypto-currency matters, while working directly to serve as deputy to the FCIU Director to identify and escalate open issues connected to cyber-security that represent risk
Required Skills :
- Experience in AML/TF Investigations and/or Intelligence gathering-dissemination and strong experience in SAR drafting
- Working knowledge of cyber security threats and mitigants, strong crypto currency understanding
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access, Advanced knowledge of effective internet search techniques
- Minimum Bachelor s degree or equivalent, Strong knowledge of AML laws (USA PATRIOT Act), Regulations (Fed, SEC, FINRA) and their application to the supported products/business lines, CAMS certification
- Excellent analytical, judgment, and research skills
Excited to connect with you, and review this amazing opportunity
Tim Jade - Phone # , Email -
- provided by Dice