Finance Operations and Blockchain- Manager
Deloitte financial consultants are working with CFOs to gather, interpret, and deliver the insig...
Finance Operations and Blockchain- Manager
Deloitte financial consultants are working with CFOs to gather, interpret, and deliver the insights that shape timely and smart decisions throughout the C-suite. We can help them build a finely balanced set of innovative capabilities across strategy, operations, analytics, performance management, talent and reporting.
Work you'll do
Help CFO's and Finance Executive's elevate their role through innovative strategies, planning and tactical execution. You will have the ability to apply and develop your experience in the areas of Finance Business Partnering, Finance Service Delivery Model, Finance Performance Management, Finance Process Improvement, Finance Strategy, and Corporate Transactions. As a Manager you will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies. Manager responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement. You will implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance. Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities. You will have the opportunity to lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
Finance & Enterprise Performance
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
- 6+ years experience working in Finance organizations or consulting, advising CFO's on Finance transformation, process improvements, financial planning redesign, service delivery model design and implementation, and other critical elements of the Finance function.
- Specific skills should include but not be limited to, understanding how changes in different industries impact finance organizations, and experience structuring solutions to optimize the health plan finance functions.
- Experience developing a vision for the Finance organization and realizing the vision through large scale transformations encompassing finance process redesign, service delivery model development, and technology implementations. Experience with Finance in a Digital world technologies such as process automation through robotics, predictive analytics and visualization etc.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM
- 6+ years of professional experience in a consulting setting
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Ability to build consensus and foster change in ambiguous settings
- Commitment to personal and professional growth
- Sense of responsibility to self, team, and client
- Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
- Record of consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility
- Ability to lead small teams and own deliverables
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Willingness and ability to travel 80%
- Must live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
How you'll grow
- Ability to provide strategy, transformation, and technology fluency (experience delivering ops and technology) to Office of the CFO, experience leading cross-functional teams across Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, and Information Technology.
- Experience developing proposals, establishing and delivering Programs with multiple work streams and large, multi-functional teams (e.g., IT, PMO, change management, process re-engineering, organizational redesign, etc.).
- Specific experience should include but not be limited to, assessing the Finance organization, identifying initiatives supporting a future state roadmap; Deep understanding of Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report, Accelerate Close Cycles, and business partnering across people, process and technology dimensions.
- Developing Digital solutions (e.g., predictive planning, scenario based models, ERP, process automation, analytics, and visualizations); Ability to lead complex benchmarking studies for finance service delivery models, and ability to develop and execute plans to achieve future state needs (e.g. operating model structure with shared services, COE's, spans and layers etc.).
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- provided by Dice Analysis, Change Management, Consulting, Development, ERP, Excel, HTML, HTTP, Manager, Management, PowerPoint, Project, Project Management, Recruiter, Re-engineering, Research, Robotics, Supply Chain