Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today?s complex b...
Your Journey at Crowe Starts Here:
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today?s complex business issues. Crowe?s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their dedication to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our dedication to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a ?Best Place to Work.? We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
About the Team:
- BS in Accounting required, Masters in Taxation or LLM is a plus.
- CPA or eligibility to sit for CPA required.
- Strong time management and social skills.
- High Net Worth Individual Tax Practice experience including working individuals, trusts, private partnerships and S-Corporations
- Minimum of three (3) years of forward-thinking experience in public accounting or corporate/public blend.
- Working with the tax team to identify and resolve client issues. We inspire you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference in your role.
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing federal and state tax returns for partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, and individuals
- Ability to grow strong client and team relationships.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing both internally and externally.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
The Tax team at Crowe develops positive relationships with clients by providing value, knowledge and strategy focus. As part of the Tax group, you will be part of a collaborative team with deep specialization. We use proactive approaches and innovative tax technology to provide high quality tax services to our clients. If you are committed to client excellence, want to be part of a growing organization and are looking to expand your career, then Crowe is the place for you.? Learn more about our Tax team Our Benefits:
At Crowe, we know that great people is what makes a great firm. We value our people and offer employees a comprehensive benefits package.? Learn more about what working at Crowe can mean for you! How You Can Grow:
We will cultivate your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. You will have the chance to meet on a consistent basis with your Career Coach who will guide you in your career goals and aspirations. ? Learn more about where talent can prosper. More about Crowe:
) is one of the largest public accounting, consulting and technology firms in the United States. Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Global, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world. The network consists of more than 200 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 130 countries around the world.
As a Federal Tax Senior Staff your role will include identifying and implementing tax planning and consulting opportunities to our diverse client base. Working in a highly interactive team environment you will participate in the tax planning and consultation process for clients, delivering an outstanding client experience. Industries include technology, real estate, blockchain, e-sports gaming, investment funds, real estate and distribution.? All clients have both domestic and international tax planning needs Researching client issues and regularly communicating findings with managers is a vital part of this role, therefore strong social skills are important. Mentoring Staff and interns will contribute to the continued success of the team. As a Senior Staff you will be an integral part of the Tax team delivering outstanding client service while integrating in a dynamic team environment. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your skills and provide to the success of the firm.