ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mis...
ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security and infrastructure, and more. As a ConsenSys intern, you will be embedded with one of our market teams and receive 1-to-1 mentorship while making real contributions towards building the Internet of tomorrow. Past ConsenSys interns have:
- Contributed theoretical research to the Ethereum Foundation
- Published among the earliest decompositions of Tthe DAO hack
- Helped INFURA scale to serve more than 40 million requests per day
- Contributed code to uPort, Boardroom, Weifund, the Proof-of-Physical-Address project, and the original Ujo Music prototype?one of the most heavily transacted-with smart contracts in the first six months of the Ethereum mainnet.
**About Operations and Business Development Intern Position:**
You will be joining a fast-paced team of 6, based in Washington, DC, which serves the US and Global Public sector, international organizations, multilateral banks, and non-profits. This role will support market development, business operations, event planning, and more. You will learn about how blockchain is being used by the US government, World Food Programme, IADB and more, and potentially help publish some blogs on our latest work in the sector.
- Creating event strategy reports and budgets
- Working alongside experts to perform market research
- Prepare decks to present to clients and internal stakeholders
- Writing blogs
- Write sections of proposals
- Take notes from meetings and calls, and distribute
- Plan and manage meetings for the team
- Using Salesforce, Linkedin, and other tools