ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mis...
ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security and infrastructure, and more. As a ConsenSys intern you will be embedded with one of our product teams and receive 1-to-1 mentorship while making real contributions towards building the Internet of tomorrow. Past ConsenSys interns have:
- Contributed theoretical research to the Ethereum Foundation
- Published among the earliest decompositions of the DAO hack
- Helped INFURA scale to serve more than 40 million request per day
- Contributed code to uPort, Boardroom, Weifund, the Proof-of-Physical-Address project and the original Ujo Music prototype?one of the most heavily transacted-with smart contracts in the first six months of the Ethereum mainnet
The Experiential Associate Intern will have the opportunity to work closely with the Head of Experiential and the Senior Director of Strategy and Programs. They will shadow the strategic planning for ConsenSys Experiential but be very hands on for the execution portion of relevant events.
- The intern will primarily focus on operations, logistics and production but have the opportunity to participate in our creative and strategic processes
- Operations- ensuring all experiential information is organized in Drive and tracking events within our databases; helping to track our budgets
- Logistics & Production- looking for venues, cold-calling vendors for estimates, conducting research, coordinating vendors, coordinating with colleagues across departments and helping prepare event documents including production schedules production books, and packing manifests, etc.
- Strategy- shadowing calls and being a part of the creative ideation process behind the lasting experiences we can create at our events