ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mis...
ConsenSys is a venture production studio focused on building and scaling tools and enterprise software products powered by Ethereum. Our mission is to use these solutions to power the emerging economic, social, and political operating systems of the planet.
Our teams are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, the music industry, security and infrastructure, and more. As a ConsenSys intern, you will be embedded with one of our product teams and receive 1-to-1 mentorship while making real contributions towards building the Internet of tomorrow. Past ConsenSys interns have:
- Contributed theoretical research to the Ethereum Foundation
- Published among the earliest decompositions of the DAO hack
- Helped INFURA scale to serve more than 40 million requests per day
- Contributed code to uPort, Boardroom, Weifund, the Proof-of-Physical-Address project, and the original Ujo Music prototype?one of the most heavily transacted-with smart contracts in the first six months of the Ethereum mainnet.
**ConsenSys Academy **is a business unit within ConsenSys. We aim to reduce the global Blockchain knowledge gap to meet the demand for Blockchain developers and business experts and expand the global adoption of Blockchain technologies through education. We execute high-quality training for developing business and technical skills needed by any kind of organization to leverage Blockchain technology. We focus on developing Blockchain knowledge and skills that are valuable for the industry. As part of one of the leading Blockchain technology companies, we have the latest and most advanced educational content.
**About Business Development Analyst Internship**
The intern will co-create an action plan with specific OKR and agree on specific OKR for each sprint (weekly) based on key milestones needed (ie. market research, customer profiling, and persona research, partnership management procedure improvement, etc.) that will have to execute during the internship. This activity will require 40% to 60% of the time and the intern will have the autonomy to execute, coaching to plan the execution and mentorship during execution. The rest of the time, the intern will support lead generation actions and proposals in close coordination with Business Director.
- Market and consumer behavior research and trends analysis.
- Blockchain education space trends research.
- Support lead generation actions.
- Support sales and customer assets development.
- Support business proposals.
- Support Sales Unit's operation and internal procedures design and implementation.