We are looking for an experienced and talented web designer to help create a user-centric, attractive, and effective website experience and ...
We are looking for an experienced and talented web designer to help create a user-centric, attractive, and effective website experience and associated marketing products. You will work closely with a variety of other disciplines including web developers, product marketing professionals, and UX designers in an agile, fast-moving environment where communication and mutual respect is key.
Our designers aren't just people who make other people's ideas look good. Candidates should be comfortable and capable of defining user flows, interaction rules, and overall usability best-practices for our website and related marketing applications.
Our team consists of designers, producers, marketing professionals, and web developers with high standards and a love for the work. At Inxeption, UI/UX design is a critical success factor, so your work here matters!
- Collaborate with product marketing, UX designers, and web developers to apply innovative and practical solutions to website goals and translate those solutions into effective screens.
- Conceptualize original ideas to deliver user-friendly and attractive designs to solve complex problems.
- Bring your own design viewpoint to the table while maintaining overall stylistic goals.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to product release. Wireframes, static mocks, and high-definition prototypes are all potential deliverables.
- Have a good understanding of when a particular type of deliverable is appropriate, depending on circumstances.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- At least five years of experience as a web designer, supported by a portfolio of work that highlights your talents and viewpoint as a designer.
- Good communication skills.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, XD.
- Strong grasp and practical experience working in HTML5/CSS/SASS for the creation of high-definition and interactive prototypes.
- Excellent visual design skills with an emphasis on user interaction.
- Mobile design experience.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- An open mind with the ability to accept constructive criticism aimed at improving the end result.
- Digital marketing, SEO, and eCommerce experience a plus.
Inxeption is a feature-rich software and service platform that provides tools based on blockchain technology to help industries promote, sell, and manage products and services online in a trusted, secure and reliable way.
We are a young, fast growing company with many exciting opportunities. When you work for Inxeption, you benefit from a vibrant community of motivated and experienced individuals working towards growing and evolving our joint future.