As Kava's Executive Assistant you will be working alongside our world-class crypto team in the fast-paced emerging industry of blockchain an...
As Kava's Executive Assistant you will be working alongside our world-class crypto team in the fast-paced emerging industry of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. As Executive Assistant you will be responsible for managing and interfacing with the internal team as well as the outside world as we create a massively valuable new financial ecosystem.
In this role your main objective is to impact the company's focus and productivity while helping set the standard for efficiency, execution, and best practices as the company grows. This is an early hire for the company, and as such, we consider the executive assistant a leadership role in our operations. This role isn't for someone who just wants to put in their hours, this role is for someone who wants to work with an early-stage venture backed company and help build, test, and iterate rapidly to make new things happen.
What you'll do
- Save Our Executives' Time. Constantly identify areas where executives are not focused or delivering against their objectives and be proactive in taking over responsibilities where you able to. This will be in business areas as well as personal.
- Focus on Operational Excellence. You will be responsible for managing and tracking the various departments' Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) working with the leaders of the organization to stay focused and proactively identify and address issues as they arise.
- Lead Various Projects. You will lead a range of special projects and manage tasks ranging from various accounting, HR, travel, events and other tasks.
- Manage Important Communications. Communicate with executive team, investors, strategic partners, marquee customers, vendors and employees.
- Problem Solve and Take on Anything. Kava operates in a rapidly changing industry and our fast-growing business will create a WIDE range of challenges. Our executive team needs you to be a proactive problem-solver with a can-do attitude for whatever arises.
Who you are
- You have Extremely detail oriented and driven. Have a passion for learning, anything, even if it feels above your head.
- High degree of responsiveness. Provide quick responses to email requests and phone calls.
- You have bookkeeping and accounts payable/receivable experience.
- You are laser focused on execution and efficiency.
- You love working in an environment that is constantly experimenting and iterating quickly.
- You care about quality and you know what it means represent a world class company.
What We Offer.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive stock options
- KAVA tokens
- Gym Membership
- Flexible vacation policy - work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- ⚕️100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 401k (with match)
- The chance to work in a fast-growing blockchain and DeFi company with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest emerging technologies disrupting finance and contribute meaningfully
Kava Labs is bringing decentralized financial (DeFi) services to the world. Our first product, the Kava DeFi platform offers lending and stablecoins to users of major cryptocurrencies such as BTC, XRP, BNB, and ATOM. The native token of the platform, KAVA, is publicly traded and held by hundreds of thousands of users globally.
With backing from leading blockchain investors including Ripple, Digital Asset Fund, and Arrington XRP Capital, we're constantly pushing the bounds of DeFi and blockchain technology to bring new products and innovation to the world.
Pro Tip: Referrals from our network of partners and friends gets you to the head of the line! If you submit a generic form response and only a CV we won't respond to you. Do your best to stand out!