Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrator for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking QA ETL Tester with experience in financial services preferably. This role is based in Charlotte, NC.
- With 5-8 years of Hands on experience in QA ( ETL Testing) / test case development, Creating Test Scripts, test Execution, Defects and status reporting.
- Hands on Experience on ETL Testing.
- Understanding of DWH concepts.
- Experience in working on Informatica, TIDAL and OBIEE
- Good at writing complex SQL queries.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field and 5 years of progressive, Programmer Analyst, or related position performing application architecture
- provided by Dice ETL, QA, SQL