Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $50 0+ million in annual revenue, 8, 000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc. is seeking MSBI Developer with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Understand the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
- Deploying and scheduling reports using SSRS.
- Create report models and deployed on report server.
- Need to create standard report Subscriptions and Data Driven report Subscriptions.
- Create report snapshots and cache for better performance.
- Analyse, plan and develop the architecture to support business requirements.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks utilizing knowledge of SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS
- Ability to apply good analysis and design skills, critical thinking, and analytical problem solving abilities.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent fields.
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL), data warehousing, and deep expertise of the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS/SSRS).
- provided by Dice