Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial se...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron is looking to on board ETL Informatica Consultant for one of a leading financial client in Charlotte- NC
- Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications to extract, transform, and load data.
- Ensures data quality.
- Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL Informatica applications.
- Codes, tests, implements, and automates complex processes.
- Plans and conducts Informatica ETL unit and development tests; monitors results and takes corrective action.
- Oversees basic and advanced transformation activities such as normalization, cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration.
- Translates data access, transformation, and movement requirements into functional requirements and mapping designs.
- Designs automation processes to control data access, transformation, and movement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
You can reach out at for more details...
- provided by Dice