Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world's leading banks, asset managers, he...
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world's leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Movements must be shared.
Axoni is seeking an Ethereum Smart Contracts Developer who will be responsible for software development for some of our biggest client initiatives. Our projects vary across multiple industries including Bond Issuance, Stock Loan, and Swaps to deliver a seamless, optimized experience all the way to the end user. We are a backend Scala organization with expertise in Go and Solidity. Our frontend runs on React. We use multiple frameworks such as Zio, Akka, and Play. Some other tools we use include Kafka and Postgres.
We are solving a unique problem space with the latest technologies and some of our own creations. We need individuals with a problem solving attitude and an eagerness to learn, experiment and grow.
This position will report into our Director of Engineering.
* Write code in Solidity and Scala to support and enhance our smart contracts
* Write code with practical applications of blockchain technology
* Build and implement robust, reusable, and maintainable code
* Collaborate with other engineers to maintain a high bar for quality and security in a fast-paced, iterative environment
* Interested in smart contract development and the future of financial markets
* Curious and enthusiastic for tackling tough problems and deliver
* Always learning and hungry for new knowledge and skill sharing
* A deep problem solver - the ability to analyze a business or technical problem and select the most appropriate solutions
* A multi-tasker with the ability to manage unplanned work without impacting committed, high priority deliverables
* A strong believer that great teams are necessary to create world class products.
* An interest in DLT and smart contracts
* An eagerness to learn
Nice to have:
* Capital markets and Fintech experience
* Experience with React
* Experience with functional programming (Scala)
* Familiarity with Ethereum concepts and technologies ( Solidity )
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.