What You'll Do
The WebEx team is looking for a strong performer at handling high visibility customer issues and escalations. This person wi...
What You'll Do
The WebEx team is looking for a strong performer at handling high visibility customer issues and escalations. This person will be providing technical support and assistance for highly visible or highly escalated customer engagements.
- Prepare and deliver executive level communications regarding critical incidents.
- Interface directly with customers, at all levels, to communicate the latest updates and action plans.
- Review configurations for Webex Meetings, Teams and Devices, as well as on-premise device deployments. Solve any issues that arise from that investigation, or are reported by the customer.
- Oversee root cause analyses, share with multi-functional, customer and leadership teams.
- Serve as the single source of information for critical customer engagements - participating in regular calls to monitor progress, document and execute action plans, and drive in depth customer technical discussions.
- Oversee with an engagement project lead in driving customer health checks, systemic issue reviews, and/or best practices.
Who You'll Work With
You will partner with the organization's senior leaders and the broader cross functional teams to mobilize support, engineering and operations to respond quickly and drive issues to completion, with high customer happiness.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate for this role has the perfect mix of technical expertise with the Collaboration portfolio, and an amazing ability to work with critical customers in the most frustrating of situations. Project planning, implementation, and tracking are a requirement as we often work through service improvement plans for customers affected by systemic issues. You will also work multi-functionally; networking with engineers, leadership, account teams, support, sales teams, and customer success to ensure the customer issues are resolved holistically.
Skill requirements include:
Prior experience supporting Cisco Webex Meetings, Teams, and devices with the following experience:
- Creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Amazing customer management expertise.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Strong written communication skills
- Ability to make quick decisions and follow through with action.
- Follow defined policies and procedures.
- Can work independently and in a team environment.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Basic knowledge of debugging SIP interoperability issues by analyzing CUCM and CUBE logs.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
*LI-PC1 - provided by Dice