We're currently on the lookout for an energetic, skilled and passionate Solution Architect to work on internal product and client implementa...
We're currently on the lookout for an energetic, skilled and passionate Solution Architect to work on internal product and client implementation projects using our products. Working with customer teams on defining how our technology is used and bringing back feedback and ideas into the product design.
Candidates should be enthusiastic about blockchain, application security & protocol details and functional programming languages in general.
We're looking for: Skills
- Familiarity with designing solutions leveraging HTTP based APIs.
- Familiarity with blockchain as a concept. Experience with Tendermint is a bonus.
- Familiarity with basic cryptography concepts such as digital signatures and encryption.
- Experience with application security protocols such as OAuth2 and OIDC.
- Familiarity with iOS/Android platform
- Familiarity with iOS/Android security concepts (Secure Enclave, Strongbox, KeyStore…) is a bonus.
- Familiarity with iOS/Android communication protocols (BLE, NFC, UWB…) is a bonus.
- Communication: To communicate with all stakeholders such as software engineers, management, clients and vendors, they must convey technical language to other stakeholders often in non-technical terms.
- Identifying, testing and managing risk: Identify and evaluate the risk to eliminate or mitigate risk in a computer system or network.
- Knowledge of software development process and technical skills: Must know the technical aspects of projects to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the computer system solutions.
- Organizational and time management skills: To keep projects on schedule and within budget.
- Broad knowledge: Of computer software, hardware and computer languages.
- provided by Dice