If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with our ITS Applic...
If you are passionate about how digital technology is transforming business, plan your next career move with our ITS Application Studios.
Our breadth, depth, and scale, combined with our relentless passion for innovation create powerful opportunities to help our clients and our own organization stay ahead of change, deliver impact that matters, and transform complexity and disruption into lasting value.
Our teams are already leveraging Artificial Intelligence, analytics and cutting-edge capabilities to transform how we serve clients and operate our business. Moreover, the team is also actively exploring nascent applications such as IoT, Blockchain and AR/VR.
Work You'll Do:
In your role, you will be responsible for envisioning and developing new digital products. You will execute day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
We have revolutionized software and application delivery, creating a model that's scale-able, cost-effective, and leverages a progressive and responsive talent structure. As the primary internal development team, the application studios deliver innovative digital solutions to businesses, service lines, and industries with proven bottom-line results.
The 570+ applications in enterprise application portfolio are created to solve highly complex business problems and lead in practitioner productivity in an increasingly mobile, interconnected, and rapidly evolving landscape. From true enterprise apps enhancing daily productivity to business-enabling systems, The Application Studios teams enable our professionals-across business lines-to serve clients with distinction.
The ~2,200 professionals in IT deliver services including:
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in developing and architecture of software platforms, products.
- Prior experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Prior experience in Azure cloud architecture and technologies
- Prior experience in e- commerce, EDI, B2B architectures
- Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Prior experience in web-based mobile technologies like Microsoft .Net, ASP.NET Web API and complementary business layer and front-end technologies like AngularJs, ReactJs, NodeJS, Xamarin etc.,
- Prior experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, Cosmos DB, Oracle etc.,
- TOGAF or SEI - Software Architecture Certification etc.,
- Exposure to BI Tools - like Tableau, PowerBI, Qliksense and DI Tools like Informatica etc.,
- Experience working with SAFe or Agile development processes.
The CSI Companies, Inc. offers specialized employment consulting solutions to a wide range of companies throughout the world, including some of the top Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. Recently, CSI became a member of RECRUIT CO. LTD, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.
CSI consists of five business units: CSI Professional, CSI Tech, CSI Healthcare IT, CSI Financial and CSI Search.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients.