IPT Technology Solutions (IPT) is passionate about providing our customers with technical solut...
IPT Technology Solutions (IPT) is passionate about providing our customers with technical solutions that satisfy their business needs. Through collaborative interactions with customers, team members, subject matter experts (SMEs), technical leaders, and partners we design practical solutions that solve real problems for major government and business organizations. As a member of our Technology Solutions group, you will work with a team of technologists focused on delivering innovative business solutions using emerging technologies through proven successful methods.
We are looking for talented people who are enthusiastic about applying technology to deliver innovative outcomes with "fierce determination, fearless integrity, and passionate service." Our belief is that our people are the key to success. By encouraging and enabling continued learning, our team members grow to achieve their personal career goals. We are looking for:
• Smart people with a passion for technology
• Ability to solve challenging business problems
• Self-directed professionals
• Hunger to continually learn and grow
- Establish an enterprise architecture to support a large IT transformation across existing applications and environments
- Define technical architecture and roadmap
- Apply domain driven design and microservices architecture to translate service design to meaningful APIs that represent business capabilities
- Evaluate objectives and solve business problems using the right set of technical tools and processes
- Develop data models, engineer business processes and apply emerging technologies such as AI, Blockchain and Predictive Analytics to define an enterprise solution
- Collaborate with other enterprise architects, data architects and cloud architects to define and document enterprise artifacts
- Work with business stakeholders to identify new services and APIs that ensures consistency and integration with existing APIs and business capabilities
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Experience and/or certifications with TOGAF and DODAF
- 3 plus years of experience in positions supporting enterprise architecture
- Must have an overall Enterprise Architecture perspective with deep working knowledge of enterprise architecture tools
- Experience with technology initiatives in one of the following areas: API management, Cloud architecture, Hybrid API Integration, Business Process Management, AI/ML, Big Data Platform
- Experience with establishing architecture governance models is preferred
- Experience with Cloud service models is preferred
- Active Secret clearance
This job posting sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position, which may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
IPT Associates, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment. The Company does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, status as a veteran or disabled veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. We base all employment decisions, including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, lay-offs, returns from lay-off, terminations, and social and recreational programs on the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Our employees have diverse backgrounds, skills, and ideas that collectively contribute to a rich working environment and greater opportunity for innovation.
- provided by Dice