Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 ...
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments - creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
We need someine who can:
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide/align/revise application and platform architecture in line with Business needs and initiatives along with architecture blueprint and solution implementation guidance and drive and involve in new technological initiatives and proof of concepts working closely with Product and Business stakeholders.
Reporting to the Chief Architect of Healthcare Business Unit, the person in this role will support the CTPO department's objective to align BU and CIO Office architecture principles, technology standards, common services, and solution architecture.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
* 5 years of experience as an Enterprise Architect in an IT environment
* Proficient in wide array of Enterprise platforms, Middleware, web services, Cloud services, Databases, Mobile as well as Information Security practices
* Experience in architecting and designing new platforms/products/tools
* Experience in diverse technologies and exposure to multiple platforms covering E-E Business needs. Hands on experience in Java/.NET, Microservices and Cloud Native technologies
* Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins and GIT.
* Experience with Enterprise integration patterns, application design patterns, and cloud computing (Azure), Cloud Native technologies (Kubernetes) and 12 factor methodologies
* Experience with pricing knowledge on technology solutions to be able to sell deals
* Experience in Cloud infrastructure design capacity planning for applications and platforms
* Experience conducting technology, trends, standards, and products research
* Experience providing guidance and leadership to novice systems engineers
* Proven experience identifying, analyzing, and resolving system problems
* Experience in performance engineering and infrastructure capacity planning
* TOGAF or similar Architecture certification
* Azure or AWS cloud architect certification
* US Healthcare domain experience
* Exposure to Emerging areas like Machine Learning, Analytics, RPA, Blockchain and the like
* Good exposure to healthcare security and compliance standards and frameworks
* OWASP Top Ten
* Knowledge with Secure Software Development Lifecycle
* Experience with Cloud management and implementation, specifically Azure Cloud
* Identity Management tools (e.g., ForgeRock or OpenIAM)
* Knowledge about software vulnerability scanning tools (e.g., AppScan)
* Knowledge about compliance frameworks such as NIST 800-53, HIPAA Security and Privacy Rule, PCI DSS, and HITRUST
* College graduate in Computer Science
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent's ADAAA Accommodation Policy.