Our client is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logis...
Our client is a next-generation SaaS technology company that has been at the leading edge of innovation in transportation supply chain logistics for 43 years. They continue to transform the industry year over year, by deploying a suite of software solutions to millions of customers every day - customers who depend on our client for the most relevant data and most accurate insights to help them make smarter business decisions and run their companies more profitably. They operate the largest marketplace of its kind in North America, with 226 million freight posts in 2020, and a database of $126 billion of annual global shipment market transaction data.
Enterprise Account Executive - Software
Our client is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join their growing Shipper Analytics sales team. This is your opportunity to bring your background in logistics technology sales to drive growth and revenue in the Shipper category. Our client is looking for a strong sales representative, with deep experience in a complex sales cycle, who will generate leads, nurture new opportunities and drive major account deals to close.
Full-time/ Work from home
- Operate independently in a sales role, focus your talents and skills on developing new customers and growing a robust business segment for our client.
- Develop new leads and follow the process through to close.
- Expand the range of SaaS solutions that our client delivers to clients.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- 5 years business development experience in supply chain SaaS software business transportation, brokerage experience is a plus
- Strong lead development experience
- A solutions oriented, consultative approach to influencing decision-makers and senior executives in transportation/supply chain/procurement
- Adept at learning new concepts and technologies
- Demonstrated track record of success selling supply chain software, TMS, or directly related solutions is a must
- Exceptional outbound lead generation experience
- Experience managing a pipeline of prospects and driving next steps
- A poised approach to demonstrating software
- Uncovering prospect needs and demonstrating the value of our client's solutions
- A collaborative approach to working with Marketing and Sales teams on campaigns
- Sales reporting and tracking experience (Salesforce experience is a plus)
- Experience with MS Office, Google Workspace; Tableau experience is a plus
- Experience with the sales contracting process
This position offers a competitive base salary.
Related to: SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, SaaS, Software as a Service, Technology, Software Solutions, Technology Solutions, Data Solutions, Analytics, EDI, WMS, TMS, Data Engineering, Data Analytics, Applications, Apps, Implementation, Tech, Hardware, lead generation, networking, cold calling, revenue growth, negotiate rates, customer service, RFP, RFQ, business development, enterprise, CRM, prospect, client development, client relationships, Logistics Technology, TMS, WMS, Tracking Applications, Tracing Applications, 3PL Technology, Blockchain, Freight Forwarding Technology, Software, Logistics Software, Telematics, Independent Contributor, Team Player, Individual Contributor, IC