Boston, USACircle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping p...
Boston, USACircle is a global internet finance company, built on blockchain technology, powered by crypto assets, and dedicated to helping people everywhere create and share value. We ve already made sending money around the world free and easy using blockchain technology with Circle Pay. With Circle Invest, we re expanding our offerings with a cryptocurrency investment product, enabling anyone to buy and sell crypto assets. Through Circle Trade, we re market makers for the top crypto coins and offer OTC trading services. In March 2018, Circle acquired Poloniex, one of the world's leading token marketplaces. As an Engineering Manager within our product engineering team, you'll coach and develop a team that is responsible for building a best-in-class suite of web apps while still being hands on.
What you'd do:
- Lead the agile development process for our Web team
- Work closely with product management and our internal stakeholders to build a realistic, successful roadmap
- Write readable code while helping grow and mentor the Web team
- Decompose business requirements into actionable stories
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Experience with HTML, CSS & ES6
- Track record of creating delightful web products
- Experience mentoring & developing a team of developers
- History of scaling teams efficiently
- Excellent communication skills, able to listen to and share ideas, effectively present concepts and work with remote teams
- Experience with designing, building and deploying secure, scalable services in the cloud
- Results-oriented focus, encouraging team members to set and track goals for themselves
- Able to coordinate the development of cross-team features between engineering teams, product managers and our technical operations team
- Champion best practices and seek improvements to our agile processes
- An interest in cryptocurrency, social payments and blockchain technology
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. We re backed by $250 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners, with offices in Boston, New York, San Francisco, Dublin, London and Hong Kong. Check us out at circle. com and download Circle Pay & Circle Invest for iOS and Android today. We are an equal opportunity employer
and value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.