COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our...
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH PRESIDIO!
We know technology is the key to success in a connected world. The innovative solutions we provide our clients can unlock possibilities that transform their business. While technology permits that connection, technology without imagination and ingenuity cannot be effective. At Presidio, we know that it's our people that make the connections happen.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US? You will set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. Presidio is a leading North American IT solutions provider focused on Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions.
The key objectives of the Collaboration Engineer are to understand and implement the technical requirements of Collaboration projects, which include VoIP, Video, Presence, Customer Contact and Collaborative Applications and basic team management. The Collaboration Engineer is to work with the Collaboration Manage Consultant (Team Lead) to understand how to manage project processes, lifecycle and documentation.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Obtain and retain manufacturer certifications based on organizational and personal objectives.
- Review the technical architecture provided by the Collaboration Architect and verify its validity. Suggest modifications if believed required.
- Stay current with technology trends, customer needs, and market demand to recommend, modify and implement appropriate modifications with advice of the Team Lead.
- Understand the following based on specialty:
- Route/Switch, site surveys, Video Endpoints/Servers, QoS, Unified Communications, Enterprise Content Management, Presence and/or Customer Contact applications
- Participate and promote a well-organized team environment based on the following values:
- Business Comprehension (Professionalism and Certifications)
- Responsible for the ongoing and operational support of the video infrastructure and core unified communication environment.
- Learn the ability to assess the customer environment (technical and political) and escalate if required.
- Participate in the modification and continual improvement of the both the professional services project documentation and the project implementation processes
- Implement the project processes and documentation and mentor the Collaboration Engineers in their responsibility to take ownership of the project implementation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and support integrated technology (e.g. Mobile and Remote Access (MRA), B2B Calling, Jabber, etc.) and maintain accurate records.
- Serve the Customer to Presidio's standards
- Lead and/or support other duties as assigned.
ABOUT PRESIDIO Presidio is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at the highest levels and has strengthened its drive to build and drive systemic DE&I change process across all levels of the organization. Cultivating a culture of inclusion where the expression of all our differences are valued, celebrated, and add to our collective achievements.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or military experience
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Industry certifications
- CCNA or better strongly preferred (Voice/Collaboration preferred)
- CCNP, highly desired
- MCSE, preferred
- InfoComm CTS-D or Crestron Master, preferred
- TDM/ PBX vendor certifications preferred
- Experience in one or more of the following:
- Call center technology, optimizing networks, PBX (Private Branch Exchange) Systems, ACD (Automatic Call Distributor) systems, Layer 2/3 switching, and Routing protocols
- Experience in SIP technology
- Hands-on knowledge and experience in routing protocols:
- BGP4, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, Ethernet Switching, and multiple layers (1-2 protocols) like Frame Relay, HDLC, or PPP will be helpful
- Experience with QoS and how it relates to VTC
- Must be highly knowledgeable in:
- IP Networking, enterprise voice solutions, VoIP technology, IPSec, TDM Voice, VoIP CPE, soft Switches, Session Border Controllers, and Firewalls
- Expert understanding of SIP, H.323, and Legacy telephony infrastructure
- Strong field experience and knowledge on core technologies is highly desired:
- Cisco Meeting Server (CMS)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco Expressway
- Cisco TelePresence Management Suite (TMS)
- Understand performance testing methodologies and evaluation techniques
- Must be a strong team player with an exceptional customer service mentality
- Must be able to use, Word, Excel, Visio and Project at a minimum
- Excellent communications and documentation skills
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be clearable or hold a Government Clearance. (DoD Secret is preferred)
Presidio is a leading IT solutions provider assisting clients in harnessing technology innovation and simplifying IT complexity to digitally transform their businesses and drive return on IT investment. Our Digital Infrastructure, Business Analytics, Cloud, Security & Emerging solutions enable our almost 7,000 middle market, enterprise and government clients to take advantage of new digital revenue streams, omnichannel customer experience models, and the rich data insights generated by those interactions.
Our mission is to enable our clients to capture economic value from the digital transformation of their businesses by developing, implementing and managing world class, cloud ready, secure and agile IT Infrastructure solutions. We deliver this technology expertise through a full life cycle model of professional, managed, and support services including strategy, consulting, implementation and design.
By investing in the future of IT solutions we stay at the forefront of technology trends. And to ensure our clients have access to a wide range of technologies and best-of-breed solutions, we partner with over 500 OEMs including market leaders and emerging providers to bring our clients integrated, multi technology solutions.
We serve as an extension of our clients' IT teams, providing deep expertise and letting them focus on their core business. Through 60+ US offices and 2,800 professionals, including 1,600 technical engineers, we are trusted advisors to our clients on a local level while also bringing our national scale and expertise to bear. Engage Presidio, where the digital future is built. Video: Culture at Presidio Digital Infrastructure:
Our Digital Infrastructure solutions help make existing IT infrastructure more efficient, while equipping our clients for a cloud-flexible, mobile-ready, highly secured, insight-driven future. Given the millions of potential configurations across these technologies, our clients rely on our expertise to simplify a highly complex IT landscape, helping to identify and deploy the solutions most appropriate for their business needs. Our Digital Infrastructure solutions scale from workgroup to the largest enterprise requirements. Cloud:
We help our clients take cloud strategy and adoption to the next level. Through our advanced cloud solutions practice, combined with Presidio's IT infrastructure expertise, we provide private, hybrid, and multi cloud solutions. By closely aligning our services and solutions with our strategic partners Microsoft Azure™, Amazon Web Services™, Intel ® and VMware™ Presidio offers cloud strategy, architecture and implementation services along with application rationalization and migration across the hybrid and multi-cloud data center environment. In addition, our new and innovative Presidio Cloud Concierge solution provides a foundation for Automation and Self-Services across Clouds to improve productivity and drive increased levels of governance and security.
Rather than a "one size fits all" approach, or having to choose between public or private, Presidio tailors a hybrid cloud strategy to meet your unique business requirements. We help our clients accelerate and simplify cloud adoption across the entire IT lifecycle. Security:
Our comprehensive security risk methodology gives customers the ability to safeguard their environments and critical business data. This includes continuous threat protection and risk mitigation through the Presidio Cyber Risk Management program, a next generation approach that integrates security strategy, assessments, architecture and remediation, and aligns all of these with organizational goals.
Presidio Cyber Risk Management provides clients with a holistic approach for effective security policies and procedures, risk assessment and management, regulatory compliance, incident response, and education and awareness. We use an established risk management methodology and proprietary risk scoring process to provide the IT leader and board of directors with an ongoing view of their organization's risk exposure and remediation path. Emerging Technologies:
Emerging technologies such as IoT, blockchain and artificial intelligence continue to disrupt current business models, and customers are faced with the task of transforming their organizations to achieve desired outcomes. Increased demand for operational efficiencies, better customer experience and improving safety and security has taken priority..... click apply for full job details