Who You Are
You are a Sales Enablement professional who is passionate about providing the sales organization with the information, content...
Who You Are
You are a Sales Enablement professional who is passionate about providing the sales organization with the information, content, and tools that help salespeople sell more effectively. You are aware of best practices and have experience in content development, learning and performance management, enablement platforms/tools, requirements gathering, change management and continuous improvement to propel enablement forward. You fully understand and can prove that the enablement program is working optimally because it is tracked and enforced to confirm that resources (people, tools, programs) are being used across the sales organization so we can optimize future sales enablement efforts.
What You'll Do
You will be part of the virtual Sales Enablement Center of Excellence (CoE) as we work collaboratively across the various sales organizations to:
a) Drive a consistent and standardised Sales Enablement Process
b) Align to a Learning Framework by role (Performance & Awareness: Know, Do, Skills).
c) Develop common Metrics & Tools: Defining criteria for a standard set of metrics that can be used for the organization to measure the state and effectiveness of enablement. Alongside defining those metrics, evaluate and possibly identify tools needed to support a world-class organization such as, but not limited to, learning management system, events, event registration, event reporting, coaching tools, and demonstration data.
d) Build a Common Delivery & Execution Model: Communities, Events, Launches and Acquisitions.
e) Evolve Cisco's Sales Tools (Content, Platform, Delivery & Requirements alignment):
You will do this by managing various projects that bring together all of Cisco's architecture teams and their engineering leadership to ensure we drive systematic transformation, consolidate platforms and optimize processes. You will understand the perspectives of a diverse range of stakeholders, and adeptly balance their short-term needs with the forward-looking, innovative vision of Global Specialist leadership. You will communicate strategy and business processes to the user communities. It is expected that you have a good view and understanding of the various enablement platforms and tools. You have a proven record of using data analytics skills in support of business transformation and will become the go-to Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the technical enablement architecture community to gather platform and metrics requirements and develop a plan of record. You will establish and maintain on-going relationships between the Global Specialists engineering leadership and key stakeholders. You will facilitate regular interlocks to drive prioritization and other strategic discussions with senior leaders.
You will be responsible for the following key activities including, but not limited to the following:
- Drive Tool standardization & deployment.
- Manage an Interlock process and cadence with Sales Technical enablement community.
-Have strong knowledge of using API's, statistical modelling techniques, and data correlation and data analysis tools such as Tableau to aggregate and visualize data.
-Use program criteria to develop detailed insights into learning intervention efficacy, accelerate time to proficiency, evaluate success, increase value and benefit to the organization and manage costs through quantifying ROI.
- Support FY20 initiatives and drive stakeholders to completion of outcomes.
Who You Will Work With
We are the Cisco Global Specialists Team. We work with partners and customers to ensure the best possible solution. We have been in roles from 1 years to 20 years and support and empower each other. We have a wide range of interests outside of work, but we all love technology (and most of us have built our own Cisco network in our homes)!
Who You Are
• 10 years' experience of increasing responsibility for in-depth program/project management and managing senior stakeholders.
• 5 or more years' experience using Tableau or other data analysis tools.
• Strong relationship-building and consulting skills.
• Superior written and verbal communications skills: ability to establish and maintain on-going communications involving complex business processes, strategies, and issues.
• High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills.
• Ability to understand the process gaps and proactively consider these gaps for improvement,
• Agility and willingness to lead through a high level of ambiguity and changes.
• Global teaming skills and ability to focus the team to deliver to tight timelines.
• Strong business leadership, influence, and partnership skills.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to facilitate win/win situation for parties involved.
• Demonstrated mastery of Kirkpatrick, Phillips and Brinkerhoff evaluation models.
• Familiarity with program evaluation in private or public sector settings specific to education, training or employee development.
• Ability to create and present option proposals with associated pros/cons and costs for management decision on critical issues.
Why Cisco Global Specialists
The Global Specialist organization is at the tip of the spear of Cisco's sales transformation. Our purpose is to transform Cisco by focusing the right technology and specialist expertise to drive Customer outcomes and teams in a systematic way across Cisco.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. - provided by Dice