Who You Are
You are passionate about coaching, training and crafting curriculum that accelerates the growth of new hires and ensures the su...
Who You Are
You are passionate about coaching, training and crafting curriculum that accelerates the growth of new hires and ensures the success of our sales teams. As a sales enablement professional, in this individual contributor role, you will thrive working in across a global cross-functional team and leverage your demonstrated success of leading multi-discipline projects within a matrixed environment. The ultimate goal is to ensure that the sales organization is well-equipped with the architecture content, training and tools to drive the sales motion transformation and to meet and/or exceed their quota every quarter.
What You'll Do
You will be part of the virtual Sales Enablement Center of Excellence (CoE) as we work collaboratively across the various organizations to:
a. Drive a consistent and standardised Sales Enablement Process.
b. Align to a Learning Framework by role that identifies what sellers need to know and do including the ability to verify/validate things that sellers must be able to do.
c. Be involved with the development of common Metrics & Tools: Common way to measure the effectiveness of Cisco's learning framework.
d. Build a Common Delivery & Execution Model: Communities, Events, Launches and Acquisitions.
e. Participate in the evolution of Cisco's Sales Tools (Content, Platform, Delivery & Requirements alignment) to ensure they can support the governance you have set in place today and that they contain flexibility for what we may want to do in the future.
f. Identify creative ways to foster cross-team & cross-regional knowledge sharing of success knowledge & skills.
g. Focus on automation and scale of our sales enablement tools to plan for growth.
You will do this by creating and executing on an aligned Learning Framework by managing various projects that bring together all Cisco Architecture teams and their engineering leadership to ensure we drive systematic transformation, consolidate platforms and optimize processes. You will understand the perspectives of a diverse range of stakeholders, and adeptly balance their short-term needs with the forward-looking, innovative vision from the Global Specialists leadership and their enablement leads. You will communicate strategy and business processes to the user communities. Being responsible for governance of our enablement metrics framework. You will understand enablement tools in detail and ensure you become the go-to Subject Matter Expert (SME) within the technical enablement architecture community. You will establish and maintain on-going relationships between the Global Specialists engineering leadership and key stakeholders. You will facilitate regular interlocks to drive prioritization and other strategic discussions with senior leaders.
You will be responsible for the following key activities including, but not limited to:
- Create an enablement governance framework that can be adhered to through all enablement architecture teams. The framework shall include recommended approaches for enablement assets (live, virtual, document, video, other), standard asset templates that all architecture teams will leverage, criteria for asset star-rating (minimal acceptance), asset renewal, extension or end of life and regular interval metrics reporting to Global Specialists leaders and the vCOE by architecture that represents adherence to governance, get-well plans, exceptions and ideas that need to be considered for continuous improvement.
- Develop close relationships and be the trusted advisor for enablement governance to Global Specialists leaders, enablement architecture teams and other key stakeholders.
- Manage planning and execution of the FY20 framework adoption across all architecture enablement teams.
- Support FY20 initiatives and drive stakeholders to completion of outcomes.
- Participate in and support the Tools and Metrics efforts.
Who You Will Work With
We are the Cisco Global Specialists Team. We work with partners and customers to ensure the best possible solution. We have been in roles from 1 years to 20 years and support and empower each other. We have a wide range of interests outside of work, but we all love technology (and most of us have built our own Cisco network in our homes)!
Who You Are
• 5-10 years' experience in sales or success operations, education, corporate training, learning & development or instructional design with preference for experience in a SaaS company.
• Consistent track record of leading complex projects with a combination of data-driven and experience-led inputs.
• Solid attention to detail; excellent organization skills with the ability to balance numerous projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Proven communicator with superior written and verbal communications skills: ability to establish and maintain ongoing communications involving complex business processes, strategies, and issues.
• Experience in working with Learning Management Systems (LMS) including organizing learning paths, assigning sessions, training record management, assessing content effectiveness.
• Experience setting up and managing LMS metrics systems to assess content and training effectiveness, ensuring data accuracy and reporting.
• Ability to understand the process gaps and proactively consider these gaps/issues for improvement.
• Agility and willingness to lead a high level of ambiguity and changes.
• Global teaming skills and ability to focus the team to deliver to tight timelines.
• Ability to put together and present option proposals with associated pros/cons and costs for management decision on critical issues.
• High-level, out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills.
Why Cisco Global Specialists
The Global Specialist organization is at the tip of the spear of Cisco's sales transformation. Our purpose is to transform Cisco by focusing the right technology and specialist expertise to drive Customer outcomes and teams in a systematic way across Cisco.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. - provided by Dice