Synectics is a customer-focused information management services firm that offers its customers data-driven solutions as...
Company Description Lead initiatives that span strategy and road map exercises, architecture definition, product selection, application and integration design and implementation Work with C-Level executives to define and understand business goals, strategies, capabilities, processes and help shape and define business and technology transformation initiatives. You will rapidly develop new technologies solutions, applications of technologies and methods to assess the potential for adoption across the enterprise. You will support and advance the strategic direction and priorities of the Emerging Technology organization across the enterprise, by fostering open communication and active collaboration with IT and business units. You will also engage with governance models for prioritizing and managing emerging technology investments across the enterprise Partner with multi-disciplinary teams to understand requirements and plan architecture and solutions You will advise the Enterprise Architect Team on highly technical issues within his broad-based area of expertise, including the potential effects of emerging information technologies and trends on the current and future IT initiatives. Provide leadership on the reporting, analysis, technology, and governance recommendations to accelerate integration of emerging technologies across the enterprise. Collaborate with development and operations teams to identify and capture innovative technology solutions and drive the design execution from concept to completion. This will result in a technology/capability pipeline that services current and future capabilities for the customers operations.
Synectics is a customer-focused information management services firm that offers its customers data-driven solutions associated with the following core competencies: IT Modernization, Research & Statistical Analysis, Data Analytics, and Knowledge Management & Data Visualization. We are a woman-owned small business (WOSB) that is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified and appraised at CMMI-3. Our office is located in Arlington, VA, near the Rosslyn Metro. Synectics offers a competitive salary and an impressive full benefits package that includes employee medical and dental, 401k, company paid life and short/long term disability insurance and paid leave. along with an environment that supports professional development and growth.
Synectics for Management Decisions (SMDI) is seeking an Innovation and Emerging Technology Lead to join their growing team. The qualified applicant will lead the implementation of emerging technologies and innovation initiatives for Enterprise Data Analytic services at a federal agency.
- 15+ years of experience in Data Analytics, Cloud and Data Science initiatives
- Proven leadership roles and skills related to Emerging Technology, such as but not limited to Enterprise Cloud Initiatives and Migration, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Robotic Process Automation implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry trends and Emerging Technologies as well as the processes and infrastructures required to support them.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, build relationships and work effectively with internal and external partners. Demonstrated strong collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills in a highly matrixed organization.
- Ability to define and effectively articulate solutions (verbally and in writing) and discuss business problems with customers positively influencing outcomes
- Demonstrated experience defining and articulating enterprise architecture, data management, strategic vision and translating it into implementable steps for emerging technology operationalization.
- Possesses strong hands on development experience and deep technical expertise in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Advanced Analytics platforms, Digital Platforms, IoT, Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality and Blockchain platforms.
- Will be proficient in understanding and leveraging public Cloud platforms and services to develop applications at scale, including AWS and Azure.
- AWS and/or Data Science Certifications a plus
Additional InformationSynectics is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.