A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a uniqu...
A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Job Requirements and Preferences
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
1 year(s) Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Bachelor Degree Preferred Fields of Study
Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer and Information Science, Operations Management/Research, Business Analytics, Analytics, Data Processing/Analytics/Science, Computer Systems Analysis Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following technologies:
- Hardware: sensors, robotics ,Raspberry Pis, GPU enabled machine learning, FPGAs, etc;
- Data Storage Technologies: SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, cloud-based databases such as GCP BigQuery, and different storage formats (e.g. Parquet, etc.);
- Data Processing Tools: Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), Spark, cloud-based solutions such as GCP DataFlow;
- Machine Learning Libraries: Python (scikit-learn, genism, etc.), TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLlib; and,
- DevOps including Linux and Windows command line control, scripting, source code control (such as GitHub), and containers (including Docker, Kubernetes).
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success by:
- Creating end-to-end technology prototypes and/or machine learning models for a given business use case or application;
- Demonstrating success in rapid prototyping, using agile approaches to quickly test new ideas and "fail fast";
- Applying a business framing to emerging technology solutions and communicate to business audiences in written and verbal formats;
- Demonstrating success in emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Robotics; and,
- Demonstrating success in innovation or lab environments a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. - provided by Dice