Kforce has a client that is seeking an Emering Tech Developer in Collegeville, FL. Summary: You will be a part of the Inn...
Kforce has a client that is seeking an Emering Tech Developer in Collegeville, FL. Summary: You will be a part of the Innovation SpeedTrack Team specifically focusing on accelerating ideas. The team works closely in conjunction with the product delivery teams to enable them to accelerate their product modernization journey and building innovative solutions. This role is highly challenging, yet satisfying, and provides a fantastic opportunity to lead the digital journey. Responsibilities:
- Converting concepts and ideas to working POCs
- Design and Development of Solutions and POCs
- Work closely with product and business teams in developing solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience; Post-graduate education preferred
- Posess curiosity and problem-solving skills
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity and complexities
- Self-starter and ability to work without much supervision
- Be able to architect solutions using industry standard methodologies
- Preferably having presence in industry network; Be on the forefront of emerging technologies
- Experience in an Agile environment
Deep understanding of one or more of the following:
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality/Mixed Reality
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Experience with the following:
- Cloud Native skills on AWS/Azure/GCP
- Android/iOS/hybrid mobile app development
- Angular 6+, TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, Material Design
- Python, R, GoLang
- Big data related (Hadoop, Azure Data Lake, SnowFlake etc.)
- Cloud native databases such as PostgreSQL, CosmosDB, etc.
- Mobile Wallets, Gamification, Apple TV, Oculus Quest, etc.
- Cloud Platform - Azure or AWS preferred
- Microservice will be used for backend API's
- Full-Stack - Front End heavy but with some knowledge of backend API development
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.