Veridify Security Inc. is pioneering IoT security solutions with an emphasis on building automation and industrial control. We partner with ...
Veridify Security Inc. is pioneering IoT security solutions with an emphasis on building automation and industrial control. We partner with the world's leading semiconductor and cloud vendors to provide device-to-device security featuring zero-touch deployment, blockchain credential management, and authentication and data protection between all IoT devices. The market is already recognizing our effort as we were recently named one of the "Top 10 Most Influential Internet of Things (IoT) Companies", and awarded "Best Contribution to IoT Security" at ARM TechCon as well as the "Linley Analyst Choice Award: Best Technology".
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Developer to become a key member of our team.
Summary: We are seeking a skilled C programmer to implement the company's cryptographic methods on a wide range of microcontrollers used in IoT products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop software in C for various microcontrollers such as ARM Cortex, RISC-V, Microchip/Atmel AVR, TI MSP430, etc.
- Work with Engineering team to develop and implement device-to-device security solutions over a wide range of communications and process automation protocols such as IP, BACnet, Modbus, Zigbee, EtherCAT, etc.
- Assist in specifying, developing, and maintaining code libraries, APIs, and software development kits for use by customers.
- Perform software releases and software quality assurance activities.
- Participate in product definition activities including feature analysis and system tradeoffs.
Requirements: (Education, training, skills etc.)
- Bachelor of Science or above in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering from a four-year college or university, or equivalent education/experience.
- Relevant experience and/or training in a high-level language. At least three years of experience with C is mandatory. Assembly, C++, Python and/or Java is helpful.
- Experience designing or implementing network and other communications protocols highly desirable.
- Experience working with IDEs, debuggers, emulators, development boards, and code libraries.
- Experience with Linux and real-time operating systems desirable.
- Experience with building automation and industrial control systems helpful, particularly BACnet IP.
- Experience with cryptographic methods such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography, AES, SHA-2 helpful.
- Good English oral and written communication skills.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States and eligible to apply for U.S. Secret Clearance.
Veridify is an equal opportunity employer located in Shelton, CT. Our office complex has exercise facilities, restaurants, a farmer's market, childcare centers and more. We offer benefits to full-time employees which include paid time off and holidays, health insurance, and a 401K retirement plan.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the development staff is currently working remotely. The team will be transitioning back to the Connecticut office early this summer.
To learn more, visit .
EOE. This is a direct hire position, no recruiters please.